After a long period of exploration,Zhuhai Lancelot Technology Co., Ltd. has launched High quality Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper light for cotton fabric A4 size printable heat transfer paper. In order to guarantee High quality Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper light for cotton fabric A4 size printable heat transfer paper performance, the adopted technologies are technically useful and feasible. Depending on its properties, the product is widely applied in the field(s) of Transfer Paper & Film. Zhuhai Lancelot Technology Co., Ltd. will continue to work hard to improve our capabilities in R&D strength and technologies because they are the core competitiveness of our company. We aim to provide customers with the most satisfying and cost-effective products with our full efforts.
|Type:||Sublimation Transfer||Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
|Brand Name:||Lancelot||Model Number:||heat transfer paper|
|Material Type:||Paper||Product name:||light cotton heat transfer paper|
|Size:||A4(A3 available)||Ink type:||dye ink ,pigment ink , sublimation ink|
>95%||Transfer temperature:||330 degree or so|
|Compatible Printers:||Epson print head, inkjet printer /laser printer||MOQ:||20 pieces/one bag|
|Feature:||good touching feeling ,anti washable||Usuage:||Light cotton, semi-cotton, polyester, chemical fiber|
|Fabric material:||T-shirt, hat, bag, mouse pad, sportswear, sweater etc.|
High quality Inkjet Heat Transfer Paper light for cotton fabric A4 size printable heat transfer paper
Light cotton heat transfer paper
A4( A3 size available )
20pcs/ bag ,65packs/carton box.
Light cotton, semi-cotton, polyester, chemical fiber, T-shirt, hat, bag, mouse pad, sportswear, sweater.
dye ink ,pigment ink ,sublimation ink all works
T-shirt, hat, bag, mouse pad, sportswear, sweater etc.
Epson inkjet printer or laser printer
Light cotton heat transfer paper
Good touching feeling
High transfer rate
Attention:After printing, let it stand and dry.
Light color media transfer method: (different transfer media, different ink, different heat transfer machine parameters are different, please confirm with customer service).
1. Set the temperature of the transfer machine at about 180-185 ℃. About 20-25 seconds (Note: different machines have different time, please debug first)
2. When printing, the mirror image can be printed on the light color pure cotton heat transfer paper;
3. After printing, immediately tear off the backing of the transfer paper.
4. When printing, the parts that are not resistant to high temperature should not touch the heating plate, such as plastic buttons, etc.
5. The pressure should be high when printing.
6. This condition is suitable for light color cotton cloth.
Note: this operation is only applicable to light color cloth, such as white, pink and other colors.
* Heat transfer operation Temperature control ,Schedule setting Sheet
Frosted color changing cups
After temperature reach 330 ,then put product,then count time
after temperature reach 330 ,then put mouse pad,then count time
put kettle when booting
dark color heat transfer paper
5 packs (MOQ)
Light color heat transfer paper
5 packs (MOQ)
roll sublimation paper
5 rolls (MOQ)
* Notes for heat transfer paper
(a)Application of the heat transfer paper ?
Transfer printing :Non cotton T shirts (less than 30% cotton ),ceramic cups and plates,porcelain pieces, puzzles, metal plate,pearlessscent plate, slate painting,pillow ,cloth bag,mobile phone case, mouse pad and other plane products.
(b)Distinguish between front and back of printing paper ?
A-sub heat sublimation transfer paper white surface for printing, pink surface for the back ,heat sublimated transfer paper belongs to slow drying paper, it is recommended to dry for a while after printing , better effect.
(c) Note on paper use?
Because the paper surface has coating,put in the air for a long time may be slightly rolled up,Before printing please roll the paper in the opposite direction, folding the two ends of the paper down to avoid the printer paper jam(in case of paper jam, please set the printer property"paper"option to coated paper or envelope).
(d) Notes for transfer:
Do not touch the image on the surface of the paper with your finger to avoid leaving
fingerprints on the image To the cup When fixing drawings, do not rub the drawings back and forth in the cup so as not to rub the paper surface color affect your transfer quality.
(e) Avoid Bad hot stamping pattern tips:
1. Light color: uneven temperature or pressure or short time. 2. Pattern blurry: excessive time leads to ink diffusion
3. Pattern surface without gloss: too much pressure or too high temperature
4. Pattern local blur: heat distribution uneven in hot stamping area
5. Pattern scar: too long hot stamping time
6.Pattern color shades :uneven pressure or uneven object transfer coating
7. Sticky paper: too high temperature or bad object transfer coating.
Country / Region
Enterprise Legal Person
Annual Output Value